- Multiple Marker: Display up to six markers on screen. Eachmarker includes a delta marker, effectively allowing up to 12 markers on screen. The user may also set marker 1 to be the reference for 6 delta markers.
- Marker Table: Display a table of up to six marker frequency and amplitude values plus delta marker frequency offset and amplitude.
- Fixed and segmented: Each upper and lower limit can be made up of between one and 40 segments.
- Occupied Bandwidth: Measures 99% to 1% power channel of a signal. Channel Power: Measures the total power in a specified bandwidth.
- C/I: Measures carrier to interference ratio.
- ACPR: Measures power levels in the channels immediately above and below the center channel.
- Field Strength: Uses antenna calibration tables to measure dBm/meter2or dBmV/meter.
The Anritsu MS2724B is the most advanced ultra-portable spectrum analyzer on the market, featuring unparalleled performance at a modest price.
Continuous frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 20 GHz gives the wireless professional the performance needed for the most demanding measurements in harsh RF and physical environments. Whether you need spectrum monitoring, WiFi and WiFi5 installation and testing, RF and microwave signal measurements or cellular signal measurements, the MS2724B Spectrum Master is the tool to make your job easier and more productive.
High Performance Highlights
• 9 kHz to 20 GHz Input
• 1 Hz to 3 MHz RBW Range
• Very Low Phase Noise (–104 dBc/Hz typical at 10 kHz offset at 2 GHz)
• Built-in AM/FM/SSB Demodulator
• Built-in Preamplifier
• 65 dB Step Attenuator
• True RMS Detection
• 2+ Hours of Battery Life
• 3.4 kg (7.5 lb)
• 3G Modulation options
• GPS Receiver option
• Quasi-peak detector and CISPR bandwidths
Features and Options